Jeremy W. Case, MA, LPC
Outpatient Mental Health Therapist (He | They)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Administration – Ottawa University
- Master of Arts (MA) in Professional Counseling – Ottawa University
- Oklahoma LPC #7262
- Missouri LPC #2021018466
- Inter-Faith Ordained Minister – Universal Life Church
- Certified Reiki Master
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Energy healing techniques such as Reiki (Certified Reiki Master)
- Spiritual Counseling (Inter-Faith)
- Life Coach
Specialization / Population Focus
- Children 9+
- Adolescents 13+
- Sleep difficulties
Jeremy is happily married since 2006 and has two children; a teenager and a younger child.
Jeremy is a Veteran of the United States Navy (USN) and served overseas in support of Operation New Dawn (OND), Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF). Served a year in Kuwait working for 3rd Army Command.
Jeremy is Native American and is a member of the Ottawa (Adawe) Tribe of Oklahoma.
“It is my belief that mental/behavioral health services be available to all who seek it. Finding a provider that meets your needs can be a challenging process and it is one I am personally familiar with. Today, with the political turmoil, social injustices, environmental concerns and more, it can be very daunting to find a provider who understands what those who are being directly impacted by those issues are experiencing. It is important to feel understood by your provider. It is my belief as a person and professional that BLACK LIVES MATTER; NATIVE LIVES MATTER; ASIAN LIVES MATTER; TRANS/LGBTQ+ LIVES MATTER; & We only have 1 Earth – We should treat it like it is our home. Because it is.”